|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 41 is the sixth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 22nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is very hard to clear the corners and liquorice locks since moves are usually limited around these areas.
- Six candy colours make matters worse, but you have a large move count.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points  , which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus on clearing the liquorice locks before focusing on the jelly, after that, you can clear the remaining jelly.
- Combinations (preferably colour bomb and striped candy) are essential and you always prioritize the jelly in the corners.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 58,000 points. Hence, an additional 32,000 points for two stars and an additional 92,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of liquorice locks which are hard to clear with six colours. Once they are cleared though, there should be more available space to create special candies.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- 29 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 58,000 points