|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 410 was the fifteenth and last level in Rambunctious Riffs and the 183rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 70 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is quite stable.
- There are six colours, one more than its counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all jellies have double layers.
- Moon struck will help you clear a lot of the jellies and candy bombs.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the liquorice swirl dispenser and the chocolate spawner will reduce available board space and will decrease the power of the moon struck.
- There are candy bombs with 30 moves remaining before they explode, so they explode when there are 10 moves left. However, they are not that much of a threat.
- The jellies are worth 140,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Drop liquorice swirls on the chocolate spawner to prevent it from producing chocolate.
- The first moon struck removes candy bombs matching the colours on the moon scale. Hence, concentrate on the other candy bombs which will not be removed.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- With the Reality nerf, this level has more moves AND colours than Reality.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 1 move.
- If there are fewer than 9 liquorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 9 when possible.
- ↑ 70 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 140,000 points