| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 80|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 411 is the first level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 174th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 80 double jelly squares and score at least 150,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The 2-layered icing may be hard to clear, but with 5 colours it shouldn't be too hard.
- The chocolate can get annoying.
- The jellies are worth 160,000 points  , which is more than the one star target score.
- Similar to other levels, start by breaking the chocolate and destroying the icing. Then, clear the jellies underneath them.
- The jellies cover nearly every spot, so be sure to create special candies and combinations for optimal effect.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful till some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The jellies are worth 160,000 points. Hence, an additional 230,000 points for two stars and an additional 260,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of two-layered icings with double jellies under them. This forces many moves to be spent to clear them. However, they can make it easier to sustain huge point cascades in the long run when the board is opened up.
- Clear the icings in as few moves as possible.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible.
- Toffee tornadoes used to be introduced in this level.
- 80 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 160,000 points