|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 411 was the first level in Bubbly Bog and the 184th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 81 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With 30 moves, 81 double jellies is a lot to clear (about 2.7 jellies per move).
- The chocolate squares are very annoying but there are only five, and no chocolate spawners.
- Two Coconut wheels help to clear the jelly on the board. However, they may cause Odus falls down on the moon scale because the effect of coconut wheel will clear large amount of candies.
- The huge amount of two layer icing may make it less critical because of the huge amount of moves required to clear them which in turn may cause them to be available for use during moon struck.
- The jellies are worth 162,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Remove the chocolate and then the icing.
- Moon struck can help remove jellies or remove icing.
- It was the first non-ingredient Dreamworld level to have a coconut wheel on board. Reality has it at level 423.
- Before the removal of the Toffee Tornado, it was level 824.
- This level was much easier that its reality counterpart, Level 411
- ↑ 81 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 162,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)