|Target score||: 5,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 412 is the second level in Soda Swamp and the 90th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is hard because you need to collect five striped + striped combinations in a 20 moves and with all six colours. You have some of those striped candies ready behind marmalade.
- The mystery candies can help or hinder the player in collecting the order.
- Collecting one of the required combinations may accidentally activate the rest of the given striped candies.
- Clear the icing and marmalade. Then try to combine striped candies as soon as you can.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours will cause many moves to be spent to create special candies required. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- The order is worth 25,000 points . Hence, an additional 5,000 points for two stars and an additional 15,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The main difficulty is to align the special candies which can be hard to do six colours.
- The amount of points earned from clearing the candies via the required combinations will likely give more than enough points for two and possibly three stars.
- 20 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- Before Toffee Tornado's removal, this used to be the first candy order level with them.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|