| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 414 is the fourth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 174th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 30 double jelly squares in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board's design is awkward, making it harder to create special candies.
- The level has three hard-to-reach jelly squares (the middle one, and the bottom corners), the latter are especially hard to be reached too, as candies do not spawn to the bottom corners, making it impossible to eliminate the jellies by colour bombs. It is also hard to create horizontal striped candies at the bottom of the board.
- The popcorn at the centre is the biggest problem. Fortunately, there are five colours.
- You must make at least five hits in the centre, as the colour bomb after the popcorn is destroyed does not slide down the main spaces.
- There are three isolated jellies, and they should be the main focus of this level. A colour bomb is very useful, but it rarely appears due to the irregular shaped board, even with five colours. In the meantime, try to make some striped candies. The centre jelly can be cleared by any sort of special candy, and the bottom two jellies with horizontal stripes.
- Do not make those jellies a priority too much, as you also have to take care of the jellies within the larger board. Since all jellies are double, it will take around 10-20 tries, or even more.
- After the tornadoes' removal, the middle space is popcorn instead and there are five colours instead of six, and there are 45 moves instead of 40.
- This is also the first level to have popcorn in it, even though it is unofficially released.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.