|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
Level 415 is the fifth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 91st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 9 colour bombs in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You must battle chocolate and there is not much room for creating colour bombs at the beginning.
- The popcorn may be cleared or not if the player desires.
- The player also needs to collect nine colour bombs. This is easier than it sounds as the player is given 6 colour bombs to begin with, including one if the popcorn is destroyed. Note that the detonation of a colour bomb essentially removes a colour from the board for a few moves.
- The colour bombs are surrounded by lots of icing, they are also in danger of being eaten up by the chocolate.
- The order is worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Free and activate the colour bombs, especially those in the middle. Then, use the room available to create more colour bombs. Remember to prevent the chocolates from growing too much, and create the remaining colour bombs as soon as you see the potential of making it.
- It is also possible to pass this level by combining a colour bomb with a striped candy, as the resulting cascades might create multiple colour bombs.
- For better results, try to combine a colour bomb with a wrapped candy. It will remove a couple colours from the board briefly, helping you make more colour bombs and score you a large number of points.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 9 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 9,000 points