|Jelly squares||: 47|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 416 is the sixth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 176th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 47 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are the main problem. Although their timers are not too low, the three-layered icing surrounding them along with the liquorice swirls makes it quite hard to remove all the bombs.
- The jellies are worth 94,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Your first job is to break through the three-layer icing and destroy the bombs, preferably the bottom ones quickly as that is the most difficult.
- This used to be the only level in this episode with no toffee tornadoes.
- The two- and three-star scores are the same as those in level 191.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 47 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 94,000 points