|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
Level 417 is the seventh level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 101st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and score at least 30,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are candy cannons which will dispense candy bombs on the left frequently. They have 13 moves on them.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- To have an easier time, try to take the coconut wheels out of the marmalade. Then, use one of them to roll upwards, creating a line of striped candies to hit the coconut wheel at the right. Afterwards, roll it to the left side to reduce the icing.
- Take care of the bombs. They only allow 10 moves to destroy and constantly drop down in every other move, so get rid of them as soon as possible.
- It is possible to combine a coconut wheel with a special candy, like a striped candy or a colour bomb, to blast the icing with even more impact.
- Concentrate effort on destroying icings rather than bringing ingredients down, as they will fall down inevitably from holes in the board and the matches you make.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points