|Orders||: 2 : 5 : 100|
|Target score||: 18,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 419 is the ninth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 92nd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 colour bombs, 5 wrapped candies and 100 yellow candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The placement of the multilayered icing means that many of them have to be cleared to make room to create the required special candies.
- This level contains mystery candies, but they do not affect or help the map effectively.
- There are 6 colours, so it is hard to collect 100 yellow candies.
- Given 100 yellow candies, it is doable... until you notice the annoyance of smashing icing, collecting wrapped candies, and making colour bombs.
- UFO on the centre can provide three wrapped candies for the order and may remove some blockers.
- Liquorice swirls will fall occasionally, probably every 4-7 moves.
- The orders are worth 17,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First try to break the icing. Do not worry about making wrapped candies at the beginning. Make sure every move you make hits a layer or two. Striped candies can help a lot too.
- Once the board clears up a bit, try to make a colour bomb as soon as possible. Blow up the colour that has the most candies, not necessary being yellow. This allows you to make combinations more easily, and wrapped candies and colour bombs can be accidentally formed at this point. If you can, try to make three or four colour bombs to use it on yellow, as they will not make you lose the level any more.
- Mystery candies can help you complete your orders or lead you to your demise.
- This level unofficially introduces the UFO for Reality (Dreamworld has it at level 417 and officially introduced in level 846) and UFO on marmalade for Reality (Dreamworld has it at level 417 and officially introduced in level 850) on web version.
- That is a 427-level difference! You are less than halfway through!
- Brown line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (100 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (7 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) = 17,000 points