|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
|Level 41||Level 42||Level 43|
Level 42 is the seventh level in Chocolate Mountains and the eleventh ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated, releasing striped candies to score you more points.
- The main obstacle is the pattern of the liquorice locks.
- Another difficulty is that all 6 colours are present, which makes it hard to create special candies and combinations.
- However, you have a high move count.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points (4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points) which is equal to the two star target score.
- Like level 39 and 41, try focusing on removing the liquorice locks then bring the ingredients down.
- Try to use striped candy + wrapped candy combinations in the lanes the ingredients are in for a quick win. In fact, any combination is helpful here.
- Two colour bomb + colour bomb combinations will help you finish this level. However, don't make those your priority.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, a two star score is guaranteed and an additional 40,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 800 points per move (40,000 points / 50 moves = 800 points per move) for three stars.
- The liquorice locks make it hard to create special candies. Once they are cleared though, there should be more space to create special candies.
- The bottom most liquorice locks will block the path for the ingredients to drop down.
- There is a huge amount of moves. Hence, there should be enough moves available to create special candies, drop the ingredients and have enough moves left for sugar crush.
- A strategically wrapped candy + striped candy combination will take out all the liquorice swirls in one move. However, this combination is hard to create with six candy colours.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Elements||Spawn density||No. of elements on board||No. of elements (max)|
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.