|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 421 is the eleventh level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 93rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 striped candy + striped candy combinations in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Collecting 5 striped + striped combinations is difficult with a small amount of space and all 6 colours. The cake bombs can easily ruin your plans on collecting the orders.
- The tedious task of combining striped candies together frustrated great number of players.
- 8 lucky candies can help to complete the orders.
- The order is worth 25,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy the cakes before trying to make the combos, as all candies (including special candies) are destroyed after the popper goes off.
- This level was considered to be one of the hardest candy order levels in the game until it was nerfed.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 5 combinations × 5,000 points per combination = 25,000 points