|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 422 is the twelfth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 102nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawners make it hard to create special candies and doubles as stuck zones.
- Clearing the popcorn will release the liquorice swirls even though it is required to dispense the ingredients. Clearing the popcorn is also very hard to do.
- 35 moves may not be enough to reach the goal.
- It is hard to bring down the ingredients with chocolate spawners.
- Destroy the popcorn blocking the flow of ingredients as soon as you start the level.
- Use striped candies to bring down the ingredients, which should switch lanes as it slides past chocolate spawners.
- Do not let any ingredient fall to the squares directly above the chocolate spawners as it will not slide and it is almost impossible to switch to the next lane.
- This level starts a trend of every 39 levels being at least hard.
- After the toffee tornado was removed, this is one of the levels with significant changes in its structure.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.