| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 423 is the thirteenth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 94th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy bombs that may eventually fall if the liquorice locks are released can be dangerous, since their timers are only 5 moves.
- Six colours make it difficult to create striped candies.
- Three coconut wheels can help to fulfill the order.
- The order is worth 20,000 points  , which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to create colour bombs and combine them with striped candies. This will complete most of the requirement and leave you with a decent amount of moves left to complete the remainder.
- Keep chocolate from closing off the top of the board.
- If you get the chance, try to mix a wheel with a striped candy (up to +3 in order) or colour bomb (up to +6). However, do not mix with wrapped candy, since the combo only makes irrelevent wrapped candies.
- If one is willing to, switching a wheel to be adjecant to another will complete the job once you mix the wheels.
- This is the only odd-numbered level between level 417 and level 425 never to have been rated Insanely Hard.
- Currently, it's the first non-ingredient Reality level to have a coconut wheel on board. Dreamworld has it at level 411.
- Before the removal of the Toffee Tornado, it was level 824.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 20 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 20,000 points