|Jelly squares||: 77|
|Target score||: 155,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 424 is the fourteenth level in Soda Swamp (Episode 29) and the 179th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 77 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice swirl and the dispenser will reduce available board space to create special candies.
- Candy bombs will also be dispensed.
- The jellies are worth 154,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the cake bombs as soon as possible. Then, work on removing the icing at the top, as the jelly under this is the most difficult to reach.
- As you do this, beware of candy bombs that will fall down. They can mainly be cleared through cascades, but you do not want all of your work to be wasted if one of the timers hit zero.
- The board design resembles level 350.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 77 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 154,000 points