|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 426||Level 427||Level 428|
Level 427 is the second level in Rainbow Runway and the 96th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 12 wrapped candies and score at least 15,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The hardest part is finding a way to set off the wrapped candies in the center board, destroying the bomb.
- You have been given 10 wrapped candies, which means that you have to create 2 more.
- This level is dependent on luck.
- The order is worth 12,000 points (12 wrapped candies x 1,000 points per wrapped candy = 12,000 points). Hence, an additional 3,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Your priority is finding a way to set off the wrapped candies on the bottom of the screen - this will cause a cascade that will destroy the bomb and give you more space to create more combinations.
- Most of the combinations will be created in the bottom board, but always look at the sides for possibilities.
- Create horizontal striped candy near the bottom initially to set off the wrapped candies. This will destroy the bomb and open up the bottom. Aim a vertical striped candy to get the last wrapped down from the top, and you should only have a couple left to make yourself.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies. However, it is not that useful as the board layout is rather restricted.
- The order gives 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 53,000 points for two stars and an additional 108,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The position of the wrapped candies forces the creation of special candies to activate them. However, the restricted board space makes it hard to do so.
- The regular icing is not much of a threat given that the wrapped candies will destroy them.
- Despite the presence of one candy bomb, there are no more candy bombs being spawned. Moreover, creating colour bombs on the available board space is very hard because they can only be created on the vertical columns (the horizontal rows are each only 3 spaces long). Lastly, activation of the wrapped candies will destroy the candy bomb.
- Overall, it is almost impossible to create a colour bomb + candy bomb combination.
- Given the limited prospects of earning plenty of points outside sugar crush, it is essential that the player completes this level in as few moves as possible. Alternatively, the player can create a wrapped candy related combination to boost the score before sugar crush.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.