|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||64|
Level 428 is the third level in Rainbow Runway and the 103rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 8 cherries and score at least 80,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is divided into four pieces, and one box is filled with some chocolate. If you don't find enough moves in that box to remove the chocolate, it will grow and fill the box, making the level almost impossible.
- The ingredients will appear one after another very early, and take some valuable place. There are even liquorice swirls.
- The exit box has some three-layered icing which make it a bit harder.
- Like all quadrant levels, it is impossible to create colour bombs.
- If the icing is not cleared quickly enough, the ingredients may pile up in a whole box, which makes it more difficult to create matches.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- If you are on the mobile version or you have live forever, reset the level until you can make a move in the chocolate box. On Web it will cost you a life, but not on the phone. This will help prevent the chocolate from spreading. With the chocolate out of the way, the level should be much easier to pass.
- The main obstacle is then the icing. Make as many horizontal striped candies on the left as you can and shoot them through the bottom, ideally combining them with wrapped candies to blast through more. Liquorice is a nuisance but basically harmless.
- This is another primarily level based on luck, so most of it comes down to getting a good board.
- Many people thought the Dreamworld counterpart would be an insanely hard level. It turned out to be easier than in Reality - only medium.
- This is one of the hardest levels with four colours, along with level 1142 and level 1247.
- Interestingly, this level is not a hexagon level, but level 429 is.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|