| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 429 is the fourth level in Rainbow Runway and the 184th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs that constantly fall can prove distracting from clearing the jelly, but be sure to keep your eye on their timers.
- Despite being a six-coloured level, this level is fairly easy for you to make combinations with all the given space.
- Do not break the two layer icing at the top, which will release the bombs, until all other possible switches are made.
- Clear the jellies on the side and keep your eye on the bombs' timers. Combinations will be very helpful here, especially a striped candy with a wrapped candy.
- If you have vertical striped candies lined up at the bottom of a bomb column, clear as much jelly as possible from the sides and let the bombs count down to three or four moves left before blasting the whole column, the new bombs count down from 12, so by dealing with as many bombs as possible in one go you have more breathing space in terms of bomb explosion time.
- Colour bombs mixed with the colour of a normal candy bomb and a colour bomb mixed with wrapped candy (with/without candy bomb included) will produce a crazy amount of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|