| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
Level 43 is the eighth level in Chocolate Mountains and the fourth timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points within 60 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- No particular difficulty on this one, except the liquorice locks, but with 5 colours, it's easy to break through them.
- Once you get rid of the liquorice locks, you can literally get millions of points because there are five colours that result in many cascades, which generate many +5 candies. However, doing this is a very hard task, but it is possible on mobile.
- Shuffles may occur at the start, taking up some time.
- The player is required to earn at least 850 points per second.  
- This level is easy, so be fast and remove as many liquorice locks as possible.
- Make and use a colour bomb to score more points, or combine it with a wrapped candy to score even more points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- 50,000 points / 60 seconds = 833.33 points per second
- This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, +5 second candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- Shuffle booster used to be unlocked in this level before it got removed.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.