|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 43 is the eighth level in Chocolate Mountains and 4th timed level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must score at least 50,000 points within 60 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is no particular difficulty in this one, except the liquorice locks, but with five colours, it is easy to break through them.
- Once you get rid of the liquorice locks, you can literally get millions of points because there are five colours that result in numerous cascades, which generate many extra time candies. However, doing this is a very hard task.
- Shuffles may occur at the start, taking up some time.
- The player is required to earn at least 850 points per second.
- This level is easy. All you have to do is to remove as many liquorice locks as quickly as you can.
- Create and activate a colour bomb to score more points, or combine it with a wrapped candy to score even more points.
- Before the shuffle booster became temporarily removed, it was unlocked at the completion of this level.
- This is the first hexagonal timed level.
- It is also the only Timed level in World One not to be rated Very Easy. Before this level was buffed, this was not the case.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active. This level will only give sugar drops on web version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.