|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 430 is the fifth level in Rainbow Runway and the 97th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate can multiply fast and block a lot of possibilities, but it is generally not a huge concern.
- Use the two colour bombs (not together) on the bottom to help clear the board and provide a better chance of making more colour bombs.
- The level is not too difficult, but the chocolate can easily dominate the board.
- If playing on iOS, try to get a board where you can immediately release a colour bomb and if possible, destroy the colour of candy above the other one to release that one too. Other wise, the chocolate will block the colour bomb and make you waste more moves to clear it.
- Don't rely on the mystery candies for help. Half the time they will contain blockers - maybe even very harmful ones like candy bombs. You will rarely, if ever, obtain a colour bomb from them.
- This board is similar to level 65 and 320's board.
- This is the only level in Rainbow Runway to have no icing on the start of the board.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|