|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Difficulty|| - Somewhat Hard
Level 431 is the sixth level in Rainbow Runway and the 104th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The multilayered icing and chocolate can prove annoying. However, you have 50 moves to bring down two ingredients, which should be plenty to complete the level.
- If the ingredient(s) are dispensed by the dispensers in the middle, then you have to switch it to the exit.
- A colour bomb is already given to your advantage.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use the colour bomb preferably with a striped candy as any other use of it will not be as effective. Keep the bottom cleared of chocolate.
- On the 25th move, the dispenser will drop the next ingredient, so try to keep it on the corners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points