|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 432 is the seventh level in Rainbow Runway and 182nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 65 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is similar to level 458, with the same shaped board and lots of jellies.
- The large number of liquorice locks can cause you to waste a lot of moves on simply freeing up space on the board.
- Everything becomes ridiculously easy after breaking through the locks: A downpour of mystery candies fall every move you make after that.
- The shape of the board and the placement of the blockers make the level very annoying.
- The jellies are worth 130,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Take any chance you get to make more room on the board. A striped candy + colour bomb combination is ideal for this. Use mystery candies to your advantage.
- If you get a chocolate or candy bomb on a mystery candy, it is an easy game over as it will consume most of your board or explode on you.
- After you clear the left side of the board, mystery candy will rain chaotically.
- The shape of this level's board is exactly the same as level 198.
- This level has the extremely rare occurrence of locked mystery candies.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 130,000 points