| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but now got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 32 : 32|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 432 was the seventh level in Jiggly Gym and the 192nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 32 single and 32 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Blockers and candy bombs can come out of the mystery candies.
- The awkward shape of the board makes it hard to reach the jellies at the bottom.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the liquorice locks have been removed but a chocolate spawner has been added, which can easily dominate the board.
- Liquorice swirl dispensers have been added, but the bottom has regular icing instead of two-layered icing. The jellies are also single instead of double.
- Thankfully, the moon scale is somewhat stable, and there are two long moon strucks.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 34,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||10 moves|
- Clear the chocolate squares that generate from chocolate spawner.
- Clear the liquorice swirls that generate from the candy cannons.
- Open up the mystery candies.
- Keep the moon scale balanced, and take advantage of the two moon strucks when they occur.
- ↑ (32 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 96,000 points