|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
Level 433 is the eighth level in Rainbow Runway and the 36th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 65,000 points within 90 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the one-layer icing square on each column is broken and candy bombs are allowed to flow in, it can be very difficult to destroy them as they only need five moves to explode.
- The chocolate spawner makes chocolate a constant threat and annoyance.
- Liquorice swirls can block combinations and also isolate candy bombs, making you unable to reach them.
- If the extra time candies are freed from the marmalade, it could be eaten up by the chocolate.
- With five candy colours, makes it easier to create special candies to score more points.
- The player is required to earn at least 740 points per second.
- Stick near the middle and create colour bombs if possible. Combining one with a candy bomb will provide tons of points, and most likely enough to pass the level.
- If a bomb is about to detonate and you cannot destroy it and you have enough points to pass this level do not do anything. Just let time run out. There is a chance that you will get more points during Sugar Crush.
- This was the only timed level ever that had toffee tornadoes prior to their removal.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|