|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 105,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 434 is the ninth level in Rainbow Runway and the 183rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares and score at least 105,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is easy to fail this level as there are 12 candy bombs in areas with empty tiles above them. Also, there are double jelly squares that are close to the chocolate spawner and are hard to reach. In addition, two-layered icing is present.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points . Hence, an additional 33,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty to reach the one star target score .
- Try to get rid of the candy bombs, and try to clear as much jelly as possible without releasing the chocolate spawner. To get rid of the bombs, it is best to make a striped candy + colour bomb combination. Triggering them in the second or eighth column will wipe out an entire quadrant of candy bombs.
- Another method of eliminating an entire side is to make a wrapped candy, move it into a cell in the third row from bottom, the third or seventh column, then trigger it. The first explosion will destroy one of the bombs and allow the active wrapped candy to slide into the middle of the quadrant and explode, eliminating the entire quadrant.
- When the icings around the chocolate spawner are destroyed, you will have to spend many moves battling with chocolate. This is unavoidable because there are jellies under the icing.
- For the jellies, a striped and wrapped candy combination will do a lot in this level, just like most other jelly levels. A wrapped + wrapped combination is another option.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.