|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 436 is the eleventh level in Rainbow Runway and the 105th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the hazelnut falls into the wrong lane, it can cause problems, due to the low number of moves.
- The player also needs to deal with tons of blockers, and the blockers themselves may alter the movement of the ingredient, causing it to fall into the wrong lane.
- The cake bomb isolates the ingredient, forcing players to create special candies and destroy them using striped candies or with its combinations.
- However, four colours makes it very easy to create special candies.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy the cake bomb as fast as possible.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination will take out most of the icing and is the most ideal combination.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points