|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 437 is the twelfth level in Rainbow Runway and the 183rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 30 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Destroying the cake bombs can be quite difficult, especially the ones on the sides.
- Finding ways to clear the jellies on the bottom even after the cakes are removed can prove difficult.
- This level is very hard to pass due to the board having all six colours; it is very hard to create special candies and clear the cake bombs (this is essential as there are double jellies beneath the cake bombs).
- Try not to use the jelly fish until you have cleared as much of the jelly on top as possible.
- Combine the jelly fish with striped candies, wrapped candies, or colour bombs to clear more of the jelly on the bottom.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.