| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 32|
|Target score||: 64,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 437 was the twelfth level in Jiggly Gym and 195th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 32 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With the buff, there is now three-layered icing next to the chocolate spawners but may not be hard to clear.
- Moon struck now happens once but lasts for 10 moves.
- There are liquorice swirl dispensers on the top right corner of the board, but neither of them work. It is just like Reality level 564.
- The jellies are worth 64,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||10 moves|
- Clear the cake bombs using special candies and keep the chocolate at bay.
- Do not worry about the liquorice swirl candy cannons. They neither even work.
- Use your 10-move moon struck to your advantage.
- This is one of the few Dreamworld levels that is easier than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 32 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 64,000 points