|Orders||: 1 : 30 : 90|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 438 is the thirteenth level in Rainbow Runway and the 99th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 colour bomb + striped candy combination, 30 striped candies and 90 blue candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing surrounding the marmalade is layered and there is limited space getting candies down there.
- A coconut wheel on the board can help to fulfil the striped candy order.
- The orders are worth 44,000 points. Hence, an additional 1,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, make your way through the icing to the bottom of the screen. Make any possible combinations you can. It is not recommended to settle for striped candies early on, if you have a chance make a striped + wrapped combination.
- The colour bomb + striped candy combination will get rid of most of the 30 striped candy requirement, though you should try to do that twice.
- This is the second candy order level which requires all three types of orders: candies of a colour, special candies, and combinations. The first is level 149.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ (90 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy) + (30 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy) + (1 combination × 5,000 points per combination) = 44,000 points