|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 439 is the fourteenth level in Rainbow Runway and the 106th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs block the player's progress along with icing - the main difficulty of the level.
- A candy bomb is hard to clear at the beginning. However, it has long timer.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Depend on vertical striped candies, striped candy + wrapped candy combinations, or striped candy + colour bomb combinations to destroy the cakes. You are pretty much guaranteed victory once this is achieved for both sides.
- Do not worry about the candy bomb as it will probably be destroyed by the first cake bomb. Only attempt to clear it the timer reaches around four moves left.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points