|Ingredients||: 1 : 2|
|Target score||: 78,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 44 is the ninth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 12th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut, 2 cherries and score at least 78,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice locks are the most worrying things in this level.
- However, as there are holes in this level, bringing down ingredients can be simple and quick if you make the right moves.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points.  Hence, an additional 48,000 points is required to earn one star.
- You must unlock the liquorice locks that are in your way and combine colour bombs with striped candies.
- Start from the bottom once all the liquorice locks have been freed and bring down the ingredients using vertical striped candies or other combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 63,000 points for two stars and an additional 90,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 1,260 points per move  for two stars and an additional 1,800 points per move  for three stars.
- The odd board layout combined with the liquorice locks make it hard to drop the ingredients quickly. The liquorice locks can be quite hard to clear due to their positions.
- Vertical striped candies or colour bomb + striped candy combinations are essential to dropping the ingredients in as few moves as possible. They are easy to create with five colours.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 3 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
- 63,000 points / 50 moves = 1,260 points per move
- 90,000 points / 50 moves = 1,800 points per move