|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 442 is the second level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 107th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The only difficulty could be the one-layered icing blocking the entrance of ingredients, but even that can easily be removed.
- Vertically striped candies cannot be made on the sides. This makes it hard to clear the icing on the sides, making it hard for the ingredients to fall down.
- Your first priority is breaking one of the one-layer icing at the top to allow candies to flow, preferably one of the middle lanes.
- This level is fairly simple, and combining the colour bomb with a striped candy will almost guarantee victory, though even without this combination it is an easy level.
- If an ingredient appears on the column which has no candies below the empty sachet, try to combine the colour bomb with striped candy to get it out, although a correctly-positioned vertical striped candy works just as well.
- The top of the board looks similar to the board of level 17.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|