| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 442 was the second level in Starlight Station and the 113th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts and 4 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The first ingredient might appear in the left or rightmost column, which can make it hard to bring that ingredient down.
- However, the colour bomb in marmalade may help you.
- The blocker that is blocking the ingredients are sachets, so they are not too much of a threat.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, there are candies under the sachet, so it is easier to break the sachet by adjacent match or by using the colour bomb to the candy colour.
- The ingredients are worth 80,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||3 moves|
- If the ingredient is at the leftmost or rightmost column, make a striped candy.
- Save the colour bomb until you need to use it.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- ↑ 8 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 80,000 points