Level 443 is the third level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 186th jelly level.
To pass this level, you must clear 26 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The four-layer icing and liquorice locks are pretty annoying obstacles here, but they can be easily removed.
- The candy bombs are the bigger problem - their timers are at only 9 moves, so you must dispose of them quickly.
- The level can also release 2 candy bombs in one move.
- Six colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 23,000 points is required to earn one star.
|| Somewhat Easy
- Combinations are difficult to make in this level, but try and use them to destroy the blockers. Colour bomb and striped candy combinations will be very helpful.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 7 moves.
- If there are fewer than 1 candy bomb on screen, then the board spawns up to 1 when possible.
- ↑ 26 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 52,000 points