| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 443 was the third level in Starlight Station and the 197th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are more jellies to be cleared than its counterpart in Reality.
- There is an extra row of liquorice locks and icing to be cleared compared to its reality counterpart.
- The candy bomb can be hard to clear with six colours.
- You must rely on Moon struck.
- Moon struck happens twice but only lasts for one move each time.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points. Hence, an additional 110,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||1 move|
- Clear the five-layered icing.
- Do not waste your moves on clearing the liquorice locks.
- Open the board quickly, so the moon struck will be more powerful and to create many special candies.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points