|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 444 is the fourth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 186th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to the separation of the two sides, this level depends entirely on special candies and mystery candies.
- The spacing on the left hand side is incredibly awkward, and only a few matches are possible there, though none of them are any help in clearing jellies. This has to be done entirely by the use of special candies, which can be obtained from mystery candies. As bad things can also come out of them, this makes the level heavily dependent on luck.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are very helpful, though scoring will be bad.
- Wrapped candy and jelly fish combinations are extremely helpful, as they will blow up and then slide to a lower part of the jelly-filled board, clearing quite a bit.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to clear the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points. Hence, an additional 68,000 points for two stars and an additional 88,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- It is relatively hard to create special candies due to the restricted board layout of only 4 columns. This also mean that colour bombs can only be created via vertical matching.
- The jellies can only be cleared using special candies created from the right columns. Moreover, none of the rows and columns where the jellies are have three horizontal or vertical squares. Hence, any huge point cascades is impossible.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. Given the relatively high two and three star target scores and the above point, it is essential that special candies especially colour bombs appear from most of the mystery candies.
- It is essential that the player scores at least 85,000 points before sugar crush and complete this level in as few moves as possible to increase the probability of earning more points during sugar crush.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|