| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 444 was the fourth level in Starlight Station and the 198th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Similar to its counterpart in Reality, the jellies in this level are all on isolated squares, so they can only be cleared using special candies.
- There is only one moon struck that lasts for 2 moves.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|18 moves||2 moves|
- Open up the mystery candies, and hope that the outcome is a jelly fish. If that happens, make a wrapped candy and combine those two to clear the jelly on the left side of the board for a bit.
- Keep the moon scale balanced and take advantage of moon struck when it occurs.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points