|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 446 is the sixth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 188th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 27 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are the most dangerous part of the level, especially if they are all different colours.
- The liquorice locks can prove annoying, but they are not hard to get rid of.
- Even though there are six colours, this level is quite easy because the player is provided with a colour bomb.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the colour bomb with a candy, preferably a striped candy, and hope that it destroys all of the bombs. If not, just match them with normal candies to get rid of them.
- Clear the rest of the jelly by using combinations.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 27 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 54,000 points