|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 447 is the seventh level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 189th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are tons of four-layer icing to clear with jelly underneath them.
- The mystery candy could spawn harmful blockers that will hinder your progress.
- Use the mystery candies provided to help you destroy most of the icing.
- Use vertical striped candies to hit the mystery candies which will hopefully spawn good things like wrapped candies.
Also colour bombs would be good. Try to mix them with the most abundant mystery candy colour.
- Chip away at the icing with wrapped candies, striped candies and anything else damaging
- The wrapped + wrapped candy, wrapped + striped candy and colour bomb + striped candy combinations can achieve this. The colour bomb + colour bomb combination is also very effective, but with six candy colours those combinations will be hard to make without mystery candies.
- If mystery candies bring you good things, this level can be passed pretty easily.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.