| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 447 was the seventh level in Starlight Station and 200th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 40 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, all of the icing have an additional layer.
- Five-layered icing block most of the jellies.
- The mystery candies may help you or hinder your progress.
- In case a candy bomb comes from a mystery candy before the icing is removed, its basically game over.
- The moon scale is slightly unstable.
- Each moon struck lasts for only two moves.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|18 moves||2 moves|
- Always look for possibilities to create special candies.
- Open up the mystery candies, and hopefully it will turn into a colour bomb.
- Clear the five-layer icing using special candies to open up the board so the moon struck will be more powerful.
- This is the 200th jelly level in Dreamworld.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 40 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 80,000 points