|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 448 is the eighth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 101st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 90 red candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate and chocolate spawners make the board quite restrictive at the beginning, but are not a huge problem later on.
- The two-layered icing blocks the chocolate but also restricts the board size, so they must be opened eventually. But, once you break some icing squares, chocolate will spread on the board.
- The order is worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 11,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Open up the board by destroying icing and then the chocolate.
- Make combinations where you can and use mystery candies to your advantage.
- This level is harder on mobile versions as cascades occur differently.
- This is the first level where there is an impossible match glitch. The other is level 492. See this page for more.
- This level is similar to level 122's board.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 90 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 9,000 points