| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 448 was the eighth level in Starlight Station and 113th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 100 red candies in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is very unstable.
- There are 10 more red candies to be collected compare to the counterpart in Reality of this level.
- If red colour appears on either side of the moon scale, the player has only 28 moves to remove all 100 of that colour since the colour removed will not return for the remaining 2 moves, so it is impossible to win if you do not finish the order when moon struck is in effect.
- The chocolate can spread throughout the board if not dealt quickly.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|28 moves||2 moves|
- This level is largely a survival battle since you have 28 moves to get to the moon struck, and the moon scale is highly unstable.
- On mobile devices, if the red candy appears at the moon scale, cycle the board until it does not appear at the moon scale.
- Try to remove the icing. After that, clear the chocolate to increase the available board space.
- Watch on the moon scale. Odus will fall at 7 candies of imbalance.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- ↑ 100 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 10,000 points