|Jelly squares||: 30|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 449 is the ninth level in Butterscotch Boulders and 190th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 30 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The placement of liquorice locks limits you to very few moves at first. Plus, the chocolate will easily dominate the lower part of the board in most cases before you have a chance of getting rid of it.
- The bottom left and right corners sport one double jelly each which are very difficult to reach.
- The jellies are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many colour bombs as you can, as they are extremely helpful. The colour bomb in the middle should be used with a striped candy for its most helpful effect, hopefully clearing the corner jellies of one layer, if not two.
- Destroy the chocolate as quickly as you can as you need to reach the jellies at the bottom of the main board.
- Use combinations to clear the rest of the jelly and the corners, although this is not as easy as it sounds.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 30 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 60,000 points