|Jelly squares||: 55|
|Target score||: 140,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 45 is the tenth level in Chocolate Mountains and the 23rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 55 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You may find it hard to clear the jelly situated in the middle of this board.
- The liquorice locks on the side of the board restrict the size and therefore limit combinations.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many striped candies as possible. It is effective when striped candies are combined with colour bombs.
- More importantly, you need to look for every opportunity to hit that centre jelly. Do not waste moves that do not clear any jellies. Your main focus is the centre jelly.
- Work from the bottom of the screen, this helps with cascading matches above, maybe generating special candies.
- Any colour bombs should be used to clear the jelly in the centre unless you have already done so.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies or their combinations must be used to clear the middle jelly.
- The jellies are worth 110,000 points. Hence, an additional 65,000 points for two stars and an additional 140,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of double jellies to sustain huge point cascades. With five colours, the chances are even higher.
- The liquorice locks are not that much of a threat as they do not have any jellies under them.
- The jelly at the centre forces the creation of special candies to clear it which in turn gives plenty of points.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the first and fifth points.
- Clear the liquorice locks to increase available to create special candies.
- This design re-appears in Candy Crush Soda level 267.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 55 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 110,000 points