|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 450 is the tenth level in Butterscotch Boulders and 191st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawner will impede your progress.
- The board reshuffles a lot since you do not have enough space to play.
- The teleporters can be a problem.
- Until you destroy cake bombs, it will be hard to deal with this level.
- The jellies are worth 144,000 points. Hence, an additional 6,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the cake bombs as fast as you can. This will remove a layer of jelly from the board.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 72 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 144,000 points