|Jelly squares||: 60|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 451 is the eleventh level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 192nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 60 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The daunting shape of the board makes the level quite difficult.
- The sides and bottom can be very hard to clear, but special candy combinations usually help this. The liquorice swirls on the bottom make the jelly under them hard to clear.
- It may be hard to clear all 60 double jellies in only 40 moves.
- The jellies are worth 120,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Make colour bomb + striped candy combinations in the middle of the board (or striped + wrapped candy) and you will take out a lot of jelly.
- However, dealing with the liquorice swirls and mystery candies on the bottom row can be tricky - particularly if the latter contains chocolate, multilayered icing, or candy bombs.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 60 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 120,000 points