| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 9 : 51|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 451 was the eleventh level in Starlight Station and the 203rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 9 single and 51 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The moon scale is very unstable.
- Moon struck happens three times, but only lasts for one move each time.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, the bottom row has single jellies instead of double jellies. But, they are still hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 111,000 points. Hence, an additional 9,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|9 moves||1 move|
- Open up the mystery candies.
- Set up a colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- Keep the moon scale balanced.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (51 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 111,000 points