|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 454 is the fourteenth level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 109th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The amount of chocolate spawners can sometimes trap the ingredients in their lanes, forcing the player to focus on destroying that specific chocolate.
- Since there are only four colours, sometimes cascades can destroy setups the player has.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Your only chance is to make horizontal striped candies, striped + wrapped candy combinations, or, the most ideal, striped candy and colour bomb combinations.
- Keep the chocolate under control, though this should not be too hard.
- The board of this level is the same as level 569. Level 569 has conveyor belts while this level does not.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points