|Orders||: 120 : 120 : 120|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||61|
Level 455 is the fifteenth and last level in Butterscotch Boulders and the 104th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 120 red candies, 120 blue candies and 120 orange candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Be sure to keep an eye on the candy bombs in case one gets close to blowing up.
- Multiple candy bombs drop each move as well.
- The amount of candy the level requires is quite high, but not very hard.
- The player has to collect 9 candies per move.
- It is also possible to earn over 1 million points here.
- The orders are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not focus on the candy bombs as they have 15 moves and are likely to be cleared before exploding. Try to mix colour bombs with wrapped candy rather than with striped or another colour bomb. The latter destroys the other colour bombs.
- Also, many candies can be destroyed, leading to more orders collected and more red, blue, orange candies appearing.
- It is also better not to clear the left isolated column prematurely, as bombs will overwhelm it, and make it very hard to break them, which may cause you to fail.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The orders give 36,000 points (360 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 36,000 points). Hence, an additional 264,000 points for two stars and an additional 464,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 40 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board only has five colours. Furthermore, there are colour bombs on the board.
- The need to destroy candy bombs will drastically increase the score as each candy bomb destroyed is worth 3,000 points. The score is drastically increased if a colour bomb destroys them and is essential if the player wants to survive the level.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|