|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 457 is the second level in Sugary Shire and 110th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate on the bottom can block the exits and prove hard to reach.
- The awkward shape of the board is annoying and makes it hard to make any decent combinations.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Avoid letting chocolate spread to the bottom half of the board.
- Create vertical striped candies to get the ingredient down with ease.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points